CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (
-   MSC Cruises (
-   -   MSC no longer doing Caribbean cruises? (

paul1815 April 8th, 2010 02:02 PM

MSC no longer doing Caribbean cruises?
I am wondering if MSC will no longer be in the Caribbean? I am looking for a cruise in spring 2011 and their website does not show any cruises. Anyone know the full story?

Paul Motter April 12th, 2010 10:02 AM

MSC is indeed doing Caribbean cruises this year. In fact they saw your post and wrote to me.

Good morning. I hope all is well. I wanted to contact you in regards to a post on Thursday, see below, about Caribbean cruises for 2011. They’re listed on our web site at to select the 2010 or 2011 season. Then, you can select specific dates for cruises in the months posted.

Snoozeman April 12th, 2010 12:06 PM

I will book a MSC Caribbean cruise monthly once they move a ship to Bayport in Texas.

paul1815 April 12th, 2010 05:22 PM

Well....that link didn't quite work, but I did manage to find it by "cruising" their site (pun intended). However, it shows only one ship on March 6, 2011; and when I pull that up it doesn't tell me a whole heck of a lot. I guess this cruise will require a TA in order to research.

ruthlessboss April 19th, 2011 04:49 AM

Looking at Caribbean cruises now, they exist. Now it's Poesia. Gone is Opera which I went on. I think the other was Lyrica, don't know where that is.