Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 12th, 2003, 10:35 AM
Robyn525600

Default "Soda card" in NCL Dawn?!

I heard through the grapevine that you can purchase a card on board that is good for free sodas for the entire cruise. Does anyone have anymore info on this?! Cost?!

Any info is much appreciated! Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old March 12th, 2003, 11:09 AM
Yeoman

Default Re: "Soda card" in NCL Dawn?!

I called NCL and inquired about this card. It costs $28 and change. Good for all fountain soft drinks for the entire cruise. PP.
Old March 12th, 2003, 11:11 AM
Robyn525600

Default Re: Re: "Soda card" in NCL Dawn?!

Thank you! : )
Old March 12th, 2003, 12:58 PM
Yeoman

Default Re: Re: Re: "Soda card" in NCL Dawn?!

don't mention it. at 2.50 -3.50 a pop it won't take long to add up. iced tea is always available, tho. (at least on princess). have a super cruz.
Old March 12th, 2003, 08:24 PM
Gayla

Hi,
I called ncl as well about our cruise on the sky on 9-20-03 to Alaska. They told me yes as well but said they were $20. go figure! If anyone here will be sailing with us let me know, I would love to chat
Old March 13th, 2003, 07:28 AM
Yeoman

I think I'll call them again, maybe we can get 'em for 10.00?? Wish NCL employees could all sing from the same music.
Old March 18th, 2003, 12:54 PM
camilleshoe

We just got back from the Dawn . . . and we were charged $28. This included a nice insulated Coke cup to refill (we lost ours the last night . . . tho you can always show your key card to get the soda, even without the cup). I think the kid's version of the pop program is cheaper. And yes, iced tea is always available for 'free', as is coffee, tea, and milk. Have FUN . . . it's really a beautiful ship. . . I'm sure you'll love it, as we did!
Old March 18th, 2003, 01:44 PM
Robyn525600

Camille:

Thanks for the info and great to hear you had such a good time! Are you going to post a review?!
Old March 26th, 2003, 09:39 PM
debz

Default Re:

the soda card is $28, but well worth it if you plan on having a few drinks a day. taking into consideration how much ice goes into their soda as well, you do go through quite a few in the hot sun. my husband and i 'shared' a card, because they give you a refillable coke container, plus put a special sticker on your cabin card, so we would just go to different locations, or servers and both of us drank 'free' for the entire cruise
Old March 27th, 2003, 11:10 AM
Passenger

Default Re: Re:

Does anyone recall what types of soda there are? I need to drink only decaffeinated kinds.

Thanks,
Jane

NCL Dawn 4/03
HAL Ryndam 6/01