Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 25th, 2004, 09:25 AM
R&S

Default Miami Cruise Terminal Webcam

This is a great live webcam in Miami. My son found it on the teen boards. You can move left or right by clicking on the image or zoom in for a great picture of the NCL Sun.
Also in port today are Carnival Paradise, Carnival Victory, and RCL Voyager of the Seas.
Enjoy!

http://live6.truelook.com/face/newfa...=96&vfmap.h=10

Sponsored Links
Old January 25th, 2004, 12:08 PM
Shoreguy

Default Re: Miami Cruise Terminal Webcam

Same folks that bring you the Empire State Cam. Here is a link to the northern east coast with the Dawn packed in ice!
Old January 25th, 2004, 12:09 PM
Shoreguy

Old January 25th, 2004, 08:54 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to Mermaid Momma
Default Re:NY and Miami Cruise Terminal Webcam

Thank you so much Shoreguy for posting the link to the ESB Tower cam!!!! My husband and oldest son took off today to see the Dawn in port from the West Side H'way..and they did. My little guy and I have colds and did not go as temps here today were around 10 degrees! We knew the Dawn was in port today and scheduled to depart at 4pm, and I was able to update this camera until she actually pulled out at about 5:20. My husband and Son were parked at a scenic area along the Belt Parkway under The Verrazanno Narrows Bridge waiting for her to pass out of the harbor. Hubby called NCL and learned she was late leaving due to weather....we are expecting 3 days of snow and another week of sub freezing temps in NYC. Worse for these cruisers is the forecast of snow and freezing temps throught the Carolinas! But they are on their way, and I bet having a grand time tonight!

Thanks again for posting the NY cam site!!

Below is thelink to the shot of the Dawn heading down the "iceberged" Hudson to NY Harbor....yes it is long!

http://live7.truelook.com/face/newfa...75021393770624

Old January 26th, 2004, 06:55 PM
Shoreguy

Mermaid
you're welcome.

Check out the camera next thurs. I will be the crazy guy standing on the top deck with a snow shovel and a hat with ear flaps heading out for 10 more days on the Dawn.
Old January 26th, 2004, 08:26 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to Mermaid Momma

Wonderful! I will be looking for you Shoreguy! Enjoy your cruise. I am looking forward to your posts when you return!