Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 27th, 2004, 05:36 AM
First Mate

Send a message via AIM to marvholly
Default Dream Alaska 05

I have read about this new 10/11 day cruise for next year in the press release. However, in trying to check it out I can find no info on NCL, travelocity, expedia or orbitz. I am really interested in taking my adult kids between 7/15-8/15/05. I love the idea of SEA rt as the air is about $175 pp lower and oldest DD went to school there and we would add on days. Further, daughters have done Carribean many times but their partners are NOT sun/water people so Alaska would be a preferable itinerary. I usually book 8-13 weeks in advance but this one I would deposit ASAP to get the cabins I would prefer. I know the Dream is old etc but sailed her 11/02 and found I do love freestyle.
Sponsored Links
Old April 27th, 2004, 06:06 PM
hockeyfan

Default Re: Dream Alaska 05

I called NCL reservations...they said that these crusies don't go on sale for the 10-11 day Alaska until June 2004??? Which really doesn't make sense, since the NCL web site says in the NEWS Homeland Cruising Deployment Bulliten, these cruises go on sale April 26...The person did confirm that the Dream is doing the 10-11 day cruises but that is all he could confirm....He says his rez computer will only book as far out as late May 2005....So basically I would call NCL every two weeks to see if they have updated their computers...Sounds like there's a communcation breakdown....