Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 12th, 2004, 03:50 PM
Nancy Ray

Default Roll Call Dream Feb 20th

Hi,
My partner and I have been given this cruise from my kids for my 60th birthday. Wondering if there are going to be any other seniors on the cruise?

We're from New York.

Nancy
Sponsored Links
Old January 1st, 2005, 09:01 AM
Nancy Ray

Default Re: Roll Call Dream Feb 20th

It's 2005 and we're beginning to get excited about our cruise. Has anyone else signed on to this cruise? Happy New Year everyone!
Old January 13th, 2005, 02:11 PM
Tanya Crawford

My husband and I will be on this cruise Feb. 20, its his 4th and my 5th cruise all the others were on Carnival so this is our first on NCL. This is our 13th wedding aniversary. We are not seniors yet 43 but I thought I would respond. Hope to see you on board!

Tanya
Old January 17th, 2005, 11:33 AM
Peggy Harrington

Hello, My husband and I and two very close friends are traveling on the Dream Feb 20. My husband just turned 60 and the rest of us are in our 50s. We are doing the yacht adventure during our stay in Roatan. We are from Warwick, RI. My friends are from Charlestown, RI. We are on the Norway deck. It is our first time cruising. I am really excited about this trip. Write me back if you like Peggy Harrington
Old January 20th, 2005, 11:23 PM
Dr. Mike

Greetings,

My girlfriend and I will be celebrating her 50th birthday on the Norwegian Dream, leaving New Orleans on Feb 20th. We are part of a group that will be doing some wine tasting events almost every evening, I think. The name of the group is the Rhone Rangers. They promote the production and consumption of "Rhone Valley" style wines in the US. I suspect most of the group members will be from Northern California, but we are from the Portland, OR area.

We were hoping to take a shore excursion that involved a short plane trip from Belize city over to the ruins at Tikal, but unfortunately it is not included in the 2005 shore excursions brochure. Does anyone have any info about that excursion?

Which excursions do you all plan to take?

Take Care,

Mike Brown
Portland, OR
Old January 24th, 2005, 08:49 PM
Nancy Ray

Default Re: Re: Roll Call Dream Feb 20th

Tanya,
What a great way to celebrate an anniversary! In my first marriage, we celebrated our 20th anniversary with a cruise to Bermuda. I took a Carnival cruise a long time ago with our teenage children. Now, as a senior, I'm not interested in partying 'til dawn and wet teeshirt contests.

We're on the Promenade Deck. We should plan to meet somewhere. Are you travelling with any other couples? We're not.

If you want, e-mail me and we can talk further.

Nancy
Old January 24th, 2005, 08:53 PM
Nancy Ray

Default Re: Re: Roll Call Dream Feb 20th

Hi Peggy,
Sounds like you're going to have an exciting time on shore. My partner and I are limiting our excursions to easy going ones. I have a bad back and fibromyalgia, so there's a limit to what we're going to be able to do.

We've signed up for the deep sea bottom fishing, the Mayan ruins,
Xcaret and a tour of Roatan Island. We originally signed up for different tours, so I'm not sure if we'll get all of these.

We're on the Promenade deck - the one below yours. Maybe we can get together for a meal or two. E-mail me if you want.

Nancy