Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 23rd, 2005, 12:48 PM
Beginner

Default Jewel AC Suites?

Has anyone stayed in an AC Suite on the Jewel? I am booked into suite 10000 in Jan! I would love to hear about the room...good or bad?
Sponsored Links
Old October 23rd, 2005, 05:19 PM
Cruise Maniac

I am not sure about the jewel ut for the first time we asr cruising the dawn and we also have a suite similar in number to yours and I was told that there is plenty of room for 2 , butler and concierge service the butler will asically do anything for you you want..and that it is heaven having coffee on your balcony in the morning...I am sure you will get more info as people continue to view your post!! Enjoy your cruise and please let us know how it went as will I when I cruise on nov 20
Old October 24th, 2005, 07:54 PM
Beginner

Send a message via MSN to love2vaca

We stayed in AC suite 10500 on the Dawn (next to 10000). My sister stayed in 9500. Our suite had the best room of all. Our deck was smaller then my sister's, but our room was much larger. The view from the room is wonderful. The butler service is GREAT if you have a good butler. Our's wasn't so great, but my sister's was WONDERFUL.

Every night we would put our breakfast order out on the door and at the desired time, our phone rang in the morning. It was the butler indicating that breakfast is served. Two minutes later the doorbell would ring and in came the butler who set the table with tablecloth, etc. and served b'fast.

At night, chocolate dipped strawberries were delivered with a bottle of champagne. This past cruise has ruined us for future trips unless we get the suite. Now I want the courtyard villas.

Have a wonderful trip.