Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 23rd, 2006, 04:40 PM
Admiral

Default Sun review

I just posted my Sun review but it will take time to appear so if anyone has any questions please let me know. Happy cruisin

NMNita
Old April 23rd, 2006, 06:35 PM
Admiral

Welcome back Nita,

Can't wait to read your review!

Hope you had a wonderful time,

"A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour."

Carnival Inspiration 2002 Carnival Elation 2004
Grand Princess 2004 NCL Sun 2005
Sun Princess 2006 NCL Dream 2007
Caribbean Princess 2007 NCL Dawn 2008
Island Princess 2008 Island Princess 2009
Golden Princess 2009 Carnival Conquest 2010
Grand Princess 2010 Island Princess 2011
Grand Princess 2011 Carnival Magic 2012
Carnival Dream 2012 Island Princess 2013
Carnival Magic 2013 Carnival Legend 2014
Sea Princess 2014
Old April 25th, 2006, 05:17 PM
Passenger

Hey NMNita
very excited to read your review for the Sun. Just upgraded from ab balcony to AF suite. My daughter keeps asking have I heard or read your review yet. How long does it take to post. From reading your entries on this forum I know we can trust your opinion of the Sun. I do need to know what restaurants you recommend we eat in and which ones I should book reservations for right away.
Thanks. Did you take pictures? If you can post so we all can see.
cassbeth
Old April 25th, 2006, 06:36 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassbeth225
Hey NMNita
very excited to read your review for the Sun. Just upgraded from ab balcony to AF suite. My daughter keeps asking have I heard or read your review yet. How long does it take to post. From reading your entries on this forum I know we can trust your opinion of the Sun. I do need to know what restaurants you recommend we eat in and which ones I should book reservations for right away.
Thanks. Did you take pictures? If you can post so we all can see.
cassbeth
Thanks for the positive words, I hope you are not disappointed in my review: as for pics, it's like this, first I left my digital at home, then I bought a disposable to at least do under water. I took it out of the sack, was ready to put it in my beach bag and instead I put it in my suitcase; guess I will have to take pictures of peoples feet in the pool when I go to Vegas, What a great upgrade, you should be very happy.

Cruisemates say it take about a week to post reviews. If it isn't on by next week I will just do a mini one here. You will love the ship, she is still so clean and fresh looking. Our favorite bar if you are interested is the Windjammer.

Nita
Old April 26th, 2006, 10:17 AM
Captain

NMNita, looking forward to your review as well. Hope you enjoyed the Sun as much as we did. It took my review about 3 weeks to post and I had to submit it twice but I think they were having some technical problems during that time.

Anyway, we have a small group booked to sail her again in November!

Magnolia Blossom
Old May 2nd, 2006, 04:35 PM
Passenger

Mnnita,still looking for the review. I must be patient. Thank goodness you didn't say,worse cruise of my life. Still excited about going. Magnolia ,hope you will post a mini review when you return in November on this forum,so I can read. Just hope the hurricanes stay away. I am here in Baton Rouge,La and hope we never see another Katrina or Rita in my lifetime.
Old May 2nd, 2006, 04:40 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassbeth225
Mnnita,still looking for the review. I must be patient. Thank goodness you didn't say,worse cruise of my life. Still excited about going. Magnolia ,hope you will post a mini review when you return in November on this forum,so I can read. Just hope the hurricanes stay away. I am here in Baton Rouge,La and hope we never see another Katrina or Rita in my lifetime.
We hope you don't see one either. If I have time later I am going re submit cause it has been forever since I posted the first time.

We leave early Thursday for our annual pigramage to Las Vegas for a week. Next to cruising it's my favorite activity.
Old May 2nd, 2006, 05:07 PM
Passenger

hey Nita,Never been to Vegas because I hate to fly. Saves my hubbie a lot of money. My girls wanted us to do Hawaii,get there and then cruise the islands. Friends who have gone said I would never survive the 10 hour flight. I wish more cruise lines would leave outta New Orleans. I want to try RCCL in one of their promenade staterooms. Still don't like being told what time to eat.when I'm on vacation. Enjoy Vegas. cassie