Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 15th, 2007, 11:58 AM
Beginner

Default NCL Dawn Tips

Looking for any tips that would make our cruise more fun. Best restaurants, places to hang, excursions, etc. I'm a mom of 2 kids, 12 and 14 who will be first time cruisers. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old October 16th, 2007, 05:59 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to JCAS5599

THE TEX MEX RESTAURANT IS AWESOME!! THEY CLAIM THEY NEED RESERVATIONS BUT IT WAS NEVER BUSY WHEN I WENT AND I DIDN'T HAVE RESERVATIONS... A SMILE GOES A LONG WAY AND SO DOES BEING POLITE ON THIS SHIP!!!!!!!

GET SEATED BY THE WINDOWS!!!!!

STEAKHOUSE - MY OPINION PAYING $20.00 PP FOR A 7 OR 6 OUNCE STEAK THAT WAS TWO BITES WAS NOT WORTH IT.

MAKE RESERVATIONS EARLY!!! I MEAN THE MOMENT YOU GET ON THE SHIP!!!!!!!! IF THE LINE IS TOO LONG, DO WHAT I DID AND SKIP IT AND GO STRAIGHT TO EXCURSIONS! THERE WAS NO LINE!!!

THEY HAVE EARLY BIRD SPECIALS IN THE SPECIALTY RESTAURANTS.... THINGS GET CHEAPER AS THE WEEK ENDS OR THE CRUISE END DATE STARTS GETTING CLOSER.....

CLOTHES GO ON SALE TOO.....

SHOWS ARE AWESOME -WE HAD A HYPNOTIST. THEY ANNOUNCED IT ABOUT 15 TIMES THIS IS AN ADULT SHOW ONLY - EVERYONE UNDER 18 PLEASE LEAVE. SOME DID, SOME DIDN'T.... IT GOT RACY!!!! SEX TALK, DETAILS, IT'S AMAZING WHAT PEOPLE WILL SAY WHEN PEOPLE ARE UNDER HYPNOSIS!!!!

THE DATING GAME IS THE SAME WAY!!!!!