Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 20th, 2008, 11:47 AM
Beginner

Default NCL - Jade 9 days

I'm planning to cruise on the Norwegian Jade out of Barcelona Jan. 16 - 24 (travel through Spain and Morocco). I've booked a mini suite with balcony. You would be responsible for booking your fight to Spain and home.

Would like to dine together if possible for dinner only - I am an early riser - and would not expect this of my roommate - however, perhaps we could accompany each other on shore excursions - I think I'd do well with a female roommate of any age, who is Aries, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Leo or Cancer - Sexual orientation and race are of no concern - What matters most is that the roommate is mentally stable, values privacy, has no problem with me smoking in or out of the cabin, and does not bring guests inside our cabin. I would not mind if you over indulge in anything, as this is a VACATION - as long as you are generally quiet and private with it.

I'm an overweight, black, 40 yo, educated, professional woman. I am pretty much a loner who's friends cant afford to accompany me on this trip - There would also be absolutely no pressure to jointly participate in any on ship activities together - but it would be nice if through this experience I made a new friend who like me is tired of waiting to be in a relationship solid enough for expensive out of the country travel or for friends to save enough money to come with.

hippies - meat eaters - and vegetarians are welcomed - democrats/independents preferred - must be easy going, laid back, not a neat freak, and ok with burring the occasional incense stick in the cabin.
Sponsored Links