Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 20th, 2010, 02:32 PM
Passenger

Default Where are all the reader EPIC reviews?

I have noticed that there is only one reader review of the EPIC two months ago on the cruisemates site! Meanwhile there are many reader reviews ( some over 100 ) of this ship on various other cruise/travel sites but not here...I am wondering why. Does cruisemates use another sister site for reviews - just curious.
Sponsored Links
Old September 23rd, 2010, 10:21 AM
Passenger

Maybe the people that use Cruise mates forum aren't big NCL fans
Old September 23rd, 2010, 10:41 AM
Passenger

Interesting enough, I thought the same thing but there are quite a few articles written here about the EPIC from the staff of cruisemates.com including their upcoming cruise - that I would think there had to be some passengers who went on it and read this board. This is a rather controversial ship. I mean really, this ship carries over 4000 passengers a week so where the passenger reviews going?
Old October 1st, 2010, 02:05 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Cruise Critic

I am not a big fan of cruise critc but there are planty of reviews like the two small pools for 4,000 people and what were they thinking with everything being curved. Wasted space. Ed
Old October 1st, 2010, 05:24 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Paul Motter

Honestly, I wish I knew why people don't submit more reviewsto CruiseMates. I'm sure a lot of people who read our site have been on Epic already.

When I did my cruise on Norwegian Epic my blog had about 15,000 page views so I'm sure a lot of potential Epic cruisers had been to CruiseMates before their cruise and it would be nice if they came back to leave us a review after their cruise.
Old October 8th, 2010, 12:22 PM
Cruise Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Motter View Post
Honestly, I wish I knew why people don't submit more reviewsto CruiseMates. I'm sure a lot of people who read our site have been on Epic already.

When I did my cruise on Norwegian Epic my blog had about 15,000 page views so I'm sure a lot of potential Epic cruisers had been to CruiseMates before their cruise and it would be nice if they came back to leave us a review after their cruise.

Paul, if I really said what I believe about the ship (like I have not already) people would think I have something against NCL. For NCL & the Epic, it is best I not give my full review.
Old January 19th, 2011, 02:59 PM
Familiar Face

My brother and his girlfriend took their first cruise on Epic last fall, and he had this to say:

"We went on the Epic. The ship itself was amazing! Blue man group show was free and awesome! The Circ dinner show was well worth the $20, the slide was fun, dueling piano bar was awesome. Over all the ship was very impressive!
The issues we had were with unfriendly service. Particularly in the free restaurants, and our room attendant.
Be prepared to spend some serious money on the ship! Alcohol is super expensive! $6-9 per drink! And you can spend some money at the pay restaurants as well, not that bad though, $20 is the most for a fine dining 5 course meal."