Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 9th, 2011, 11:54 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Orlando to Port Canaveral transportation

Hi,

Cruising out of Port Canaveral on Saturday, Feb. 18th, flying into Orlando the day before. What's the best way to get from Orlando to PC? (and back of course)
Sponsored Links
Old November 10th, 2011, 09:42 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

There are a few shuttles that go between the airport and the port, Super is one. If you feel like going back to the airport, the cruiselines also offer transportation. It is a good 45 minute ride to get to the port, so using a cab would be very expensive.

Message Boards Moderator
Old November 10th, 2011, 10:24 AM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

Check out this option, Orlando Airport Shuttle to Port Canaveral and Cocoa Beach Have a fun cruise.

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Old March 13th, 2012, 04:44 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori L View Post
Hi,

Cruising out of Port Canaveral on Saturday, Feb. 18th, flying into Orlando the day before. What's the best way to get from Orlando to PC? (and back of course)
Hello there, Lori_L! If you are out of options or you still have not decided I probably could help you with my advice and good experience. I strongly recommend you using the Orlando transportation for groups and families of http://www.luxtranso.com . Some companies do not even pay attention to their customers. Here is pretty much different. You can feel the professional attitude which is on very high level. I personally felt like VIP – the service was fast, comfortable and the most important nowadays – safe. It did not take me too much time to decide using their services. And I did not regret at all after my trip was done. The driver met me smiling and polite at the baggage claim floor, carrying a sign with my name. Some people think that it never leaves enough time to enjoy the view of the beautiful landscapes around. But all you need to do is seat back and enjoy the scenic ride from Orlando International Airport to the Port Canaveral. Of course you can use their service and back. I am sure they will figure out the most convenient solution for you at friendly price. In the website I posted above you can find full information for their services. Good luck!