Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 2nd, 2013, 07:19 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Norwegian Gem oceanview rooms

I just booked my first cruise ever...we decided to go with the Norwegian Gem for various reasons. My question is concerning the oceanview picture window rooms that sleep up to 4. How does this work? DOes anyone have a picture inside the cabin when all the beds are visible? I am nervous there is not going to be enough room for us to fit comfortable. We have a toddle and an elementary school child.
Sponsored Links
Old January 3rd, 2013, 02:14 PM
Familiar Face

While you do not give a stateroom number, you should have adequate space; the bed configuration will vary depending on which room you have, first there are two single beds which can be put together to form a queen size bed, or they can be separated, also you have a bed (or two) which may drop from the ceiling which the kids usually love (the stateroom attendant prepares this each evening and puts it away during their morning visits); there may also be a small pull out sofabed possibly.
You're best bet would be to contact your travel agent or NCL directly to inquire about the bed configuration.
Old January 3rd, 2013, 03:18 PM
Admiral

Default Response

Quote:
Originally Posted by njrover0216 View Post
I just booked my first cruise ever...we decided to go with the Norwegian Gem for various reasons. My question is concerning the oceanview picture window rooms that sleep up to 4. How does this work? DOes anyone have a picture inside the cabin when all the beds are visible? I am nervous there is not going to be enough room for us to fit comfortable. We have a toddle and an elementary school child.

My daughter and family will be on the Gem this year . She has a toddler and an elementary school child .She was told that there are bunk beds coming down from the ceiling and 2 side by side beds .They will be in an Oceanview cabin .