Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > Other
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 1st, 2004, 05:19 PM
First Mate

Default sunbird/drink prices??

can anyone tell me the prices of drinks on board the sunbird,,,for beer,mixed drinks,coolers,pop etc.It is in pounds so we are trying to figure out the canadian dollar figures?
Sponsored Links
Old January 3rd, 2004, 03:30 AM
Passenger

Default Re: sunbird/drink prices??

Hi Sassy

Did you find the answer to your question? I have searched the net and found nothing. We are going next week (10th) for two weeks and should like to know also, when are you going ?
Regards
Old January 3rd, 2004, 09:29 AM
First Mate

Default Re: Re: sunbird/drink prices??

hi elle...we are goin on the 10-17th of january,I found a good place for info at the ezboard.com site...you have to sign up but there is alot of info...just type in sunbird & it will direct you....lots of people have taken this cruise & it sounds nice.
Old January 3rd, 2004, 11:37 AM
First Mate

Default Re: sunbird reviews

Old January 3rd, 2004, 03:56 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: sunbird reviews

Hi Sassy
I have registered with ezboard.com and have typed in sunbird in search but it only finds me Pontiac cars, where am i going wrong, can you give to me more info? Thanks...by the way...are you excited yet'--:-) 6 days and counting!!!!
Elle
Old January 3rd, 2004, 04:11 PM
Passenger

Hi only me again...have been able to find it after much searching...thanks...i am just about to have a good read!!!
Old January 3rd, 2004, 05:50 PM
First Mate

hi elle : are we on the same cruise.....I think so,from Barbados to Aruba,Curacao,Venezuela ,Tobago & back to Barbados.
we are a married couple in our 30's ..my sis & hubby are in their 30's & the rest of my relatives goin are in their 50's & 60's.Maybe we'll find you !!
Old January 4th, 2004, 02:49 AM
Passenger

Hi Sassy...yes it seems we are going on the same cruise...we are a couple in our late 30s...we live in Italy...hes Italian..i am australian. We fly to London on Friday morning and spend a day in London before to fly to barbados on Saturday morning. I was wondering have you a list of the sunbird onshore trips you could forward to me...i booked the cruise over the net only a month ago..and airtours have not sent me any info..only the tickets...pretty slack of airtours i think...they didnt even send me a brochure..i had to go to the Canadian site and download it..the english site didnt permit it...strange. Anyway look forward to hearing from you...Elle
Old January 4th, 2004, 09:39 AM
First Mate

that is really great.,we are from ontario,canada.we fly to barbados early early saturday morning.i don't have any info on the tours from the ship my parents have all that stuff(this was their idea),but if you type in the names of the cities: aruba.com,curacao.com etc,you will find alot of info from each & can possibly decide from there. we are not booking tours off the ship we are just going it alone & trying things just as we see them in the cities.we are a group of 10,my sis& hubby,me & mine( all in our 30's) & then the older people my parents,my aunt & uncle & their friends.sorry I can't be of more help.
Old January 5th, 2004, 03:54 PM
Passenger

Hi Sassy...not to worry about the trips...we are thinking of doing the same as you anyway...going solo...only interested to see what they actually sell...etc....
Have a good flight on Saturday...lets hope the thunderstorms and the bad weather disappears before we arrive...perhaps i will put out a message on the tanoy...SEARCHING FOR SASSY FROM ONTARIO......if that fails i will look out for a large family with a canadian accent....:-)
Have a great time and who knows...
Elle
Old January 5th, 2004, 05:58 PM
First Mate

I hope the weather holds out as well... I hope you have a great flight.We will probably be some where near the pool on most days(especially Sunday @ sea). Maybe I 'll see you there!!
Old February 12th, 2004, 06:15 PM
george and claire

Default med mainland coast cruise

Hi all we are going on the sunbird in august on the med mainland coast cruise it will be our first cruise and were wondering whether or not to take the airtours drink package at 99 per person we are only on the ship for a week and were wondering if the drinks are expensive. Also does anyone have any idea about how much the excursions cost just a rough idea would be great thanks.