Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 28th, 2000, 02:20 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Dolphin Discovery in Cozumel

Have any of you ever experienced Dolphin Discovery in Cozumel? My husband and I are cruising on the Sea Princess in March and I'm trying to get excursion ideas. I checked their web site at www.dolphindiscovery.com for prices and availability. It seems we would only be able to do the "Swim" for $119 p/p as the "Encounter" is offered only on Saturdays. I'd appreciate any comments you have about this destination. Is it worth the price? Can we make a nice day out of the dolphin visit and the park? I understand we would need to take a cab to the park for this as I don't believe Princess offers an organized excursion to the park. Thank you in advance for your comments!
Sponsored Links
Old December 28th, 2000, 04:41 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna
Default RE: Dolphin Discovery in Cozumel

Hi Ruth,
From everything I've read on the boards about the dolphin swim/encounter, its well worth the money, but do the swim, not the encounter. It is a short cab ride from the pier and the park is lovely. We too are thinking about doing this in Nassau for our next cruise, I know its a lot of money, just not sure we'll have the time.

If you do decide to do it, please post back and tell us all about it :-)

Have a great time on Princess!

Donnassei