Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 13th, 2001, 11:08 AM
Anivory

Default CAN'T ACCESS ONLINE SHORE TOURS

Leaving May 27th on the Grand, I enter name and booking # but
I can't get through. I'm I trying
to soon?

Thanks,
Sponsored Links
Old April 13th, 2001, 03:16 PM
First Mate

Default Re: CAN'T ACCESS ONLINE SHORE TOURS

We were able to book ours 60 days prior to our sailing date.
Old April 13th, 2001, 09:04 PM
Admiral

Anivory,

The Princess booking engine seems to get overloaded from time to time. Just try again at another time and you probably will get through with no problem.

Also, the last step of the process allows you to post a message to Princess. Please let the staff know that you had problems accessing the site on the first try!

Norm.
Old April 13th, 2001, 10:44 PM
Cruise Maniac

I was so frustrated trying to get through prior to our departure. The site does not work properly. I would try and try to gain access, but mostly to no avail. A fax to Princess asking for help brought absolutely no response!! They know how to cruise, but not how to look after a web site with problems.
Old April 14th, 2001, 03:35 PM
Admiral

Michael,

The problem with the booking function of the Princess web site seems to be one of inadequate server capacity. On one of my cruises, I finally got through on the third try.

It's important is to let Princess know that it's taking several tries to get through. If enough of us do so, the people who maintain the web site probably will come to understand that there's a problem and will do something to resolve it.

Norm.
Old April 14th, 2001, 11:43 PM
Duane T

I had no luck getting on the server the first time I tried. I think I attempted over a weekend with no luck. Went back on line Monday a.m. and VOILA, it worked! If push comes to shove, I think you can just fax your info to Princess. A couple of people I talked with on our cruise did this and were successfully. Good luck
Old April 18th, 2001, 11:04 AM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to Maggie

Am sailing on the Royal and can get some info but the page won't go beyond putting in two birthdays or anniversarys. Too frustrating. Will wait for the snail mail to book.