Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 26th, 2001, 03:11 AM
Becky Mungai

Default Sea Princess - any fun for teens?

We're going to Mexico on the Sea Princess the first week of Christmas break. We have three boys ages 4, 14, and 15. Am I making a mistake? I can still switch ships. Does anyone know if this would be a fun ships for my teens. They enjoy sports/video games/movies/hanging out with their age group. Thanks for any info you have.
Becky
Sponsored Links
Old July 26th, 2001, 09:13 AM
Talliho

Default Re: Sea Princess - any fun for teens?

Princess has good kids programs, and kids have their own area on the Sun-class ships (which you're on) and they'll have age-related groups and activities. I've never cruised with kids this age group myself, but I think Sea Princess will be great for yours. Since it's Christmas break time, they'll be prepared for a large contingent and your kids will be able to make a lot of new friends. Tip - have them bring an autograph book or note book as they'll probably meet someone they want to keep in touch with or at least have some "remembrance notes" from. You'll love Sea Princess - these are my favorite ships of the 3 lines I cruise. They're absolutely gorgeous! Happy cruising to you and your family!!
Old July 27th, 2001, 11:07 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Sea Princess - any fun for teens?

Becky,

Six of my eight cruises have been on MV Sea Princess or her virtually identical sisters, so I can assure you that teens on those vessels invariably seem to have a great time. They have a teen center and a cyber arcade, in addition to a full program of teen activities. The pizzeria also seems to be very popular with the teen crowd. Since you are cruising during Christmas break, there will be plenty of other teens on board.

MV Sea Princess is a magnificent ship. Any other ship probably would be a step backward. Also, there are plenty of activities in your ports of call that teens will enjoy.

Norm.