Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 18th, 2001, 02:56 PM
Jennifer D

Default Should I take a "BE--Ocean View with Balcony

I got a great offer for the 3/23/02 sailing of the Golden Princess: $700 for an inside guarantee and $1000 for a Category BE Ocean View with Balcony Guarantee. What do you think? We would use the balcony, particularly in the morning. Would it be really bad to end up with a balcony that could be anywhere on the ship?
Sponsored Links
Old October 18th, 2001, 08:57 PM
Rob H

Default Re: Should I take a "BE--Ocean View with Balc

If you like to wake up to seeing light and opening a balcony door to smell the air then a balcony makes sense if you agree with the price.
A friend of mine is a lets get moving type and only sleeps in the cabin, otherwise she is out on the ship doing everything.
For us, we really liked the idea of having a a coffee, sitting on the balcony for private one on one in our lounge robes.
Coming back in the afternoon for a read or snooze with the door open and looking at the wake of the ship.

For us, the 1 or 3 hours a day using the balcony we spent was worth it.

hope you enjoy your cruise
Old October 19th, 2001, 02:05 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna
Default Re: Should I take a "BE--Ocean View with Balc

Hi Jennifer,
I would certainly take the balcony cabin, makes the cruise that much better for the reasons Rob stated. I find when we do have a balcony we do spend more time in the cabin and its also great to have room service for breakfast and have your coffee sitting out on your balcony, give it a try and see what you think, you'll love it.

Donna
Tuesday Chat Host