Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 21st, 2002, 09:31 PM
Passenger

Default Teen Night Activities?

I was wondering what time the teen activities stop on Princess Grand? When we were on RCCL Voyager the teen disco closed at 2:00 a.m. which I thought was far TOO late. My daughter had to be in the cabin by 12:30 a.m. Does anyone know if teens on Princess Grand have an earlier end time?

Vacationer
Sponsored Links
Old July 22nd, 2002, 10:01 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Teen Night Activities?

Vacationer,

"I was wondering what time the teen activities stop on Princess Grand? When we were on RCCL Voyager the teen disco closed at 2:00 a.m. which I thought was far TOO late. My daughter had to be in the cabin by 12:30 a.m. Does anyone know if teens on Princess Grand have an earlier end time?"

I believe that they do, but I don't know what it is.

Norm.
Old August 5th, 2002, 12:33 AM
Frank

Default Re: Re: Teen Night Activities?

Norm:
Speaking of teens, we were very disappointed with the teen program on our recent trip to Alaska on the Regal. The Kids Club programs for those 3 to 12 are great. All 5 of our grandkids enjoyed the program on the Dawn last year. This year two of them turned 13 and graduated to the teen program. They were quite excited about the program from what they heard on the first day but it went downhill quickly after that. What was purportedly planned, didn't happen. It would seem like they'd ask the kids what they wanted to do and the teens wouldn't volunteer anything so they did nothing. When that happens, you have teens roaming the ship being bored and getting into mischief. They should have stuck to the program and let the kids have some structure to be involved with. Instead, my grandsons either ended up swimming in the freezing Alaskan cold at night or in their cabin reading or watching TV.

The younger groups still had a great time but the teens didn't.
Frank-in-CA
Old August 5th, 2002, 12:40 AM
Frank

Default Re: Re: Teen Night Activities?

Norm:
Speaking of teens, we were very disappointed with the teen program on our recent trip to Alaska on the Regal. The Kids Club programs for those 3 to 12 are great. All 5 of our grandkids enjoyed the program on the Dawn last year. This year two of them turned 13 and graduated to the teen program. They were quite excited about the program from what they heard on the first day but it went downhill quickly after that. What was purportedly planned, didn't happen. It would seem like they'd ask the kids what they wanted to do and the teens wouldn't volunteer anything so they did nothing. When that happens, you have teens roaming the ship being bored and getting into mischief. They should have stuck to the program and let the kids have some structure to be involved with. Instead, my grandsons either ended up swimming in the freezing Alaskan cold at night or in their cabin reading or watching TV.

The younger groups still had a great time but the teens didn't.
Frank-in-CA
Old August 5th, 2002, 12:44 AM
Frank

Default Re: Re: Re: Teen Night Activities?

Anyway to delete a double post? I had trouble with the site timing out and it looks like that ended up getting my message double posted.
Frank-in-CA