Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 28th, 2003, 08:39 PM
Passenger

Default Prescription Snorkel Goggles

Does anyone know if you can rent prescription snorkel goggles on Grand Princess? I know they were available last year on the Golden, so I'm kind of assuming they might be available on Grand, also.

Any info from anyone?

Thanks.

Nancy
Sponsored Links
Old April 2nd, 2003, 05:21 PM
Mike & Charlotte

Default Re: Prescription Snorkel Goggles

We always take our own. You can get a fairly good set of goggles and prescription inserts (that would act like bifocals) for about $60. That way they are the prescription you need, not what they happen to have. Try Sports Chalet, a really good (big) sporting goods store, or a dive shop.
Old April 2nd, 2003, 05:24 PM
Mike & Charlotte

Or, easier yet, try www.snorkelcity.com or www..diversdiscount.com. Both send all packages FedEx and they arrive very quickly.
Old April 3rd, 2003, 11:01 AM
Admiral

i'm just a bit confused here, how can you rent a prespription snorkel mask from the ship? how do they know what your prescription is? Are they like the glasses you buy in the drugstore? please educate me. i don't wear my glasses when I go snorkeling, but then again i can see enough without them that i can do without them for a few hours.