Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 1st, 2003, 05:21 PM
Mike & Charlotte

Default ROLL CALL: Tahitian Princess May 3

Anybody else sailing on the Tahitian Princess departing Papeete May 3, 2003? Are you interested in doing some independent shore excursions? If so, please respond.
Sponsored Links
Old April 3rd, 2003, 03:12 PM
Beginner

Default Re: ROLL CALL: Tahitian Princess May 3

My wife will be on Tahitian Princess May 3,03 and are very interested in independent shore excursions with you. We just booked the trip and have not done any research on local excursions. Have You? Let's talk about it!
Old April 3rd, 2003, 09:57 PM
Mike & Charlotte

Default Re: Re: ROLL CALL: Tahitian Princess May 3

We love your name, Hot2Travel! Yes, I have done a lot of research. I copied and pasted much of what I've found into separate Word documents on each island. If you'll send us an e-mail directly to craven3@adelphia.net we'd be happy to reply with the documents attached.

Through the Cruise Critic Princess message board we found 16 other people. We plan to have my travel agent reserve a spot so we can all get together to meet very early in the cruise.

Will look forward to your e-mail. Happy cruising,

Mike & Charlotte
Old April 17th, 2003, 11:16 PM
Mike & Charlotte

Default Re: Re: Re: ROLL CALL: Tahitian Princess May 3

Bumping this up to see if there are latecomers. By the way, we've scheduled a CruiseMates/Cruise Critic posters party for May 4 right after the Muster Drill, just before sailing, on Deck 9 -- on the outdoor deck aft of the Panorama Buffet. So far we know of 22 posters aboard. Others--please sign in and join us.

Charlotte
Old April 27th, 2003, 04:01 PM
Mike & Charlotte

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: ROLL CALL: Tahitian Princess May 3

Two more CruiseMates signed on; now we have 24. Anybody else out there? We're planning a party for Sunday, May 6, the first full day on the ship, after the muster drill and before sailaway. It will be on Deck 9 aft of the Panorama Buffet. If you're aboard, stop by.

Happy cruising,
Charlotte