Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 23rd, 2004, 12:45 PM
Zachary

Default Hott guy here from FL.. goin on Grand Princess in 2/15/04

I am a hott single guy.. 17 m FL.... I like basketball, dancing (which i will show u on the cruise my hott moves on the dance floor), i like chillin in the sun... If u wanna hang out with me on the cruise just reply 2 me.. Give me ur email address, ur screen name and we will talk ok.. Hope 2 see u on the Grand Princess.. ok..
Sponsored Links
Old January 24th, 2004, 07:51 PM
Yeoman

Default Re: Hott guy here from FL.. goin on Grand Princess in 2/15/0

Zachary, You should post on the "Teen Board" its in the people section. No " hot chicks " here , just us " old fogeys"
Old January 25th, 2004, 01:45 AM
amys

What is the average age for people going on this cruise? Anyone know from experience?
My husband and I are going to try out this cruising for the hell of it, we are getting a bit nervous about what it may be like.. This is definitely a first for us. Our usual travel style is not tour packages or cruises but we were feeling adventurous...
Old January 25th, 2004, 03:48 PM
Yeoman

We took our first cruise when we were 26 and 28. It was a Carnival cruise and there were many many people our age. It really depends on which cruise line you travel and you will find that the longer the cruise the older the clients.
Most 7 day cruises( or shorter) have a good mix of ages. Carnival, Royal Caribbean, and Princess are slightly younger, Holland Amercia, Celebrity, and most of the luxury lines are slightly more " older".
We have travelled independently( Europe, Greece and Hawaii, ) and cruised, both are fun , and you can do both!
Cruising is a great way to get a taste of many places( ports) and then if you like a place you can plan on going back for a longer stay. Cruising is what you make it, some like the beach and snorkling, others go for shopping,. It can be a very active vacation( I mean there are ships with rock climbing walls for goodness sake) or very relaxing, lounging by the pool etc. Just choose what yu like and then find a line and ship with those requirements in mind.
Highly recommend it!!