Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 15th, 2004, 07:24 AM
Passenger

Default Thanks for your Prayers... Bombero

I want to thank you all for your prayers, they were answered.. Although the eye passed within about a mile and a half of us, God spared us, our home, and community.. Not a scratch.. Please continue to pray for those just up the road from here that were a lot less fortuneate.. Bombero
Sponsored Links
Old August 15th, 2004, 07:30 AM
kwjones

Default Re: Thanks for your Prayers... Bombero

Hi Bombero
We were certainly thinking about you and yours Friday. Glad to hear that you are safe and secure. We too, got by without anything more than lots of Spanish Moss, and dead tree limbs on our property. We did get two baby squirrels, but only one survived the night, so my wife is still taking care of the other. (Named Charley of course!) Oosterdam is getting closer, and after this I'd guess we are both even more ready!
See you then,
Ken
Old August 15th, 2004, 08:04 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Thanks for your Prayers... Bombero

Glad you are all safe. God bless and I will continue to pray for everyone in Flordia.

08/29/09 - 09/05/09