Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 23rd, 2004, 03:19 PM
rondo

Default Royal Princess

We are going on the Royal Princess in April. Would like to hear from people who have been on this ship in the last 4-6 months. As it is going to be sold to another company, would like to know the condition and other aspects of this ship.. Thank you
Sponsored Links
Old January 13th, 2005, 12:17 AM
Passenger

Send a message via Yahoo to Jen13070
Default Re: Royal Princess

Hi there....

I just got off of the Royal Princess on Monday (Jan. 10). I did the cruise from Cape Town to Santiago...doing the Antarctica trip. It was absolutely amazing. Considering that we truly were at see 75% of the cruise...the Royal really stood up to the test. It's not a floating Las Vegas on water...it's probably one of the last of the classier smaller ships around. I didn't have any issues with the ship at all while I was onboard. It'll be going to the P & O side of the Princess company of ships. I believe it's going to be renamed Artemis. I also understand that there are plans for some remodeling on her as well before it's sent to P & O. I have a few friends who have now booked the Manaus to Rome trip...and they are so excited.

I hope that this helps in making your decision. Let me know if you have any other questions.
Old January 13th, 2005, 07:03 AM
Admiral

Have been on the Royal Princess 3 times, last May 2004 and she is still my favorite ship of all time.
Old January 13th, 2005, 07:12 PM
susancruzs

I'd sail on the Royal Princess again in a minute, she is a true classic and very classy!

I try not to repeat ships but I sailed on her twice and would again, might just do that when she is with P & O!

Susie