Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 19th, 2005, 02:11 AM
Marleneann

Default Back from the Sapphire Princess Cruise

Well....what can I say after a fantastic time onboard a magnificent ship.
I will write a "Review" in the next week, or so, as I have to catch up on a few things about the house and garden.

Anyone going on future cruises on the Sapphire Princess can look forward to some of the best entertainment in the world. It is the best of the best.

We were lucky enough to receive a free upgrade...we were so happy we had a window cabin... we paid for an inside cabin. The weather was a bit cool and cloudy so a balcony would not have been any advantage. There is so much to do onboard that all one needs the cabin for is to shower and sleep.

Victor, our cabin steward, took good care of us. We were amused to see how he arranged my nighty each night. It was almost too pretty to use.

The only good advice I can give you is that it does get a bit rough for a night or two crossing from New Zealand to Australia. DO NOT buy ginger tablets ....they did not help me one bit. My chemist sold them to me and said they were the best. They cost me $14.00. I took them before and during my time away. When I felt sickish I purchased some Dramamine from the cruise desk and I felt OK in a few hours. It did not make me feel sleepy. Better to feel a bit sleepy then sick.

Will talk to you all later.

Hugs,
Marleneann.
Sponsored Links