Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 3rd, 2005, 01:45 AM
Passenger

Default Caribbean Princess

My wife and I are going on the caribbean princess for the first time, we would like to know if the inside cabins have a fridge, how late is the pizza bar open, are the italian restaurant and the steakhouse worth going to, and how is the room service menu?
any help would be appreciated.

thank you
Sponsored Links
Old February 3rd, 2005, 01:43 PM
Beginner

Default Re: Caribbean Princess

We just returned from our Caribbean Princess cruise, and I can answer a few questions for you. Yes, the interior cabins do have a mini-frig; my husband & son said the Sterling Steak House was well worth the cover charge & very good; I think the grill & pizzeria are open until 11:00-ish (although I'm not sure as I never used them that late); and the room service menu was pretty limited (mostly sandwiches, snack trays & sodas/drinks). The ship is beautiful and well laid-out, so it's hard to get lost. Staff are friendly & helpful, and service was very good. Hope you enjoy your trip!!