Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 3rd, 2005, 08:19 PM
cap

Default Using Princess FlightChoice Plus

Has anyone used The FlightChoice Plus when booking airfare from Princess? We are going on a cruise/tour and I have not been able to get good rates open-jaw from Houston-Vancouver (cruise tour ending in Fairbanks) Fairbanks-Houston. We also have some miles and are wondering about upgrading to first class. Anone have any suggestions? Thank-you for your input.
Sponsored Links
Old March 3rd, 2005, 10:00 PM
Nonie

Default Re: Using Princess FlightChoice Plus

Cap: we tried the Flight Choice Plus once and prefer to book our own airfare now. We flew into and out of San Juan. Our flights arranged through Princess gave us long, long layovers...up to three hours in the Memphis. The return flight was scheduled for 3:30 p.m. It made for a long day when we disembarked at 8:00 a.m. We could have opted to take an extra excursion to pass the time, but were pretty tired from all the activities and sightseeing we did during the cruise. My advice would be to see what Princess has to offer and then keep checking the airlines for bargains. Air Alaska usually has a very competitive rate. Best of luck.
Old March 4th, 2005, 01:18 AM
cap

Default Re: Re: Using Princess FlightChoice Plus

Nonie,
Thanks, we are just having a hard time getting good flight deals since the ticket has multiple departures. I heard that they may also book by charter flights, which is a concern if we want to use our miles. I guess we will keep checking. Thank you for answering.