Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 22nd, 2005, 02:35 PM
Zot

Default Cat. BE on Princess

Hi,

Has anybody sailed in a cat. BE cabin on Star Princess? From deck plans and pictures, It looks like there is a public walkway in FRONT of the balcony - meaning no privacy. Can anybody let me know what they experienced in a cat. BE cabin?

Thanks,

Zot
Sponsored Links
Old August 24th, 2005, 02:27 AM
convert

Default Re: Cat. BE on Princess

Ah, humm, er, well, Ah lets see, in that case you can get to the rest of the ship by just climbing over your balcony or just sit out on your balcony and say hi to passerbys. Sounds very convenient and sociable to me.
Old August 24th, 2005, 07:51 AM
JennCandi

Default Re: Cat. BE on Princess

If you look at the layout, I believe that deck is actually a floor below, because there are stairs coming up to the upper promedade, which would be at the end of those rooms. There is no way they could have a deck there with the boats on that same level.
Old August 24th, 2005, 05:54 PM
Zot

Default Re: Re: Cat. BE on Princess

Hi,

The layout is deceiving. Actual pictures of the ship show a railing and deck outside of the cabin balconies that comes up from below just past the boats, and connects to the forward promenade deck. See the attached. Not something I'd want to be in!

Zot