Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 19th, 2006, 05:01 PM
Beginner

Default Eastern Caribbean April 22, 2006

My husband and I are going to be sailing on the Caribbean Princess on April 22,2006. We have been on 3 other cruises (twice on RC and once on Celebrity) and loved all of them. We are in our 30's and we do not yet have children. We were hoping to find other couples that are going to be on our April 22nd cruise. I would also welcome any guidance on what to expect on Princess that might be different from our expereinces on RC and/or Celebrity.

Thanks in advance
Sponsored Links
Old March 19th, 2006, 09:38 PM
Beginner

We will be on this cruise with you. We are going with a bunch of friends and family. We have a thread over on the other cruise boards (cruise critic). Check out my wifes web page about this trip. I'll try and post it below.
We range from the 30s thru the 60s. There are folks from all over the country gathering with us. Check the site out and sign the gurst book. Join the fun, jump in with this fun group.

http://home.comcast.net/~gabgaw60/ws...ome.html-.html