Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 17th, 2007, 04:55 PM
Passenger

Default Most romantic place to renew vowes-Caribbean Princes Eastern

We are going on the Caribbean Princess Eastern Caribbean December 16 out of Ft. Lauderdale. My husband and I are going to renew our vowes, no minster or Captian of the ship . . . just the two of us. We want a very personal, private, romantic place and stop in St. Thomas, St. Martin, and Princess Cay. Any suggestions? We're open to anything beach/mountain/on the ship. Just don't want too big of a crowd. Any suggestions?
Sponsored Links
Old October 9th, 2007, 10:27 AM
Passenger

I'm sorry to say that we haven't yet cruised to St Maartan or been at princess cays, but there's a place on the island tours in st thomas I think it's called the gate house - if you want a fantastic view in the background. It sits on top of the island and you can see st john, tortola, and to your right you get a beautiful view of megan's bay. I would think if you were a beach peron megan's bay would be lovely, though may be crowded with passengers from ships. I peeked at the chapel on the Crown and if you want quiet and intimate that may be your option
Old October 9th, 2007, 02:23 PM
Passenger

Default Thanks

Wow, great information -- I'll check it out and thank you very much!
Old October 9th, 2007, 05:05 PM
Cruise Maniac

My husband and I got married October 29, 2001 on the beach of Hawksnest Beach in St. John. If you are interested in seeing beautiful beaches or renewing your vows on a beach I would suggest Hawksnest Beach or Trunk Bay in St. John. You can take a ferry from St. Thomas over to St. John...believe me you wont regret it! Happy Cruising and Congratulations on your wedding vow renewal.

Jessie
CCL: Celebration 5/07
Crown Princess 10/07

Free Cruise Clocks
Old October 10th, 2007, 10:56 PM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

Botanical GardensAddress 6A St. Peter Mountain Rd
Location At the corner of Rte. 40 (6A St. Peter Mountain Rd.) and Barrett Hill Rd
Phone 340/774-4999

Frommer's Review
This estate consists of 11 acres set at the foot of volcanic peaks on the northern rim of the island. The grounds are laced with self-guided nature walks that will acquaint you with some 200 varieties of West Indian plants and trees, including an umbrella plant from Madagascar. From a panoramic deck in the gardens, you can see some 20 of the Virgin Islands, including Hans Lollick, an uninhabited island between Thatched Cay and Madahl Point. The house itself, filled with local art, is worth a visit.

This estate would be a beautiful place for a renewl ceremony..worth a call to see if they do this there. We enjoyed it there.

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Old October 11th, 2007, 07:42 AM
Passenger

Is this on St. John or St. Thomas?
Old October 11th, 2007, 01:52 PM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

OOPS! St Thomas:)

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator