Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 11th, 2008, 01:02 AM
Beginner

Default Pacific Princess Holy Land Cruise (10/23/08) Excursion ??

Hi Cruisers ~
My best friend (my husband) and I are doing the 10/23 Pacific Princess. We are still trying to decided on which excursions we are going to do. We want to see as much of Israel as we can during our short stay... but as I compare the excursions from the Nazareth/Galillee port & the Jeresalem /Ashdod port, we get more and more confused. Do a tour from each port & spend the night on the ship or do the overnight?? Has anyone been on either of these tours... or know someone who has? Do you get a lot more out of the overnight to justify the extra cost? I made a chart to compare what is seen on each excursion and they are nearly identical... so I am really confused! I could sure use some help here!!
Cpow
Sponsored Links
Old August 16th, 2008, 10:37 AM
Beginner

Hi ,
I did this tour a few years ago and the traffic is real bad from tel aviv to haifa people on tour bus got back two hours late because of traffic.
People who chose to do it on their own missed the ship in a few cases
and had to pay there own way to next port. Of course ship will wait for there tours but not if you do it on your own.