Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 27th, 2008, 07:18 PM
Familiar Face

Default Wi Fi on Princess

We will be on Island Princess next April for a 14 night Panama Canal cruise. I have bought a new laptop and was wondering if Wi Fi is planned for the cabins. I think I read that that service was being rolled out. I am able to use Princess computers in the Internet lounge, but it would be really great to be able to use my own laptop, but also be able to have it count towards my 150 or whatever free internet minutes I have. Does anyone know? Thanks!!
Tahitian Princess
Celebrity Century
Crown Princess
Caribbean Princess
Island Princess
Celebrity Solstice

HAL Volendam

Celebrity Eclispe
Sponsored Links
Old October 27th, 2008, 07:26 PM
Passenger

Default wi-fi

I don't know when wi-fi will be available in the cabins. I too am hoping that it will be for our 2010 cruise on the Coral.

But by all means bring your laptop! You can use it in the atrium area. Beats using the ships computers. And you can save time by downloading your emails and reading them offline, and then composing replies offline and logging back on to upload them. Plus you can use your laptop to download pictures off of your digital camera daily.