Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 13th, 2012, 02:16 PM
First Mate

Default Cruise Bus in Florida

Has anyone had any response from mycruisebus? Supposedly they were replacing Cruise Connection which has gone out of business.
MyCruiseBus.com - Your New Cruise Connection

Their web site has never been activated since they announced that they would be in business. Their phone which at one time said they would be active on Aug 30 now has a full mailbox & they don't return calls, yet.
Has anyone gotten through to talk to a live person?

Are there any other bus companies servicing the cruise people similar to Cruise Connection?
Sponsored Links
Old September 13th, 2012, 03:07 PM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

I'm unclear about this company, as I have not heard of them. If you need a reliable and well priced[$15.00 pp,] shuttle service try....SAS Transport Quality Shuttle Service at Affordable Prices
I've used them for years now.

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Last edited by Trip; September 13th, 2012 at 03:28 PM.
Old September 13th, 2012, 03:22 PM
Welcome Newcomer

We just moved to Florida and I have not used a cruise bus before. But I did find the link for the following transportation:

Shuttles to Port Everglades Cruise Terminal

I would also be interested if anyone has used this or another bus.
Old September 17th, 2012, 11:02 AM
First Mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2drifters View Post
We just moved to Florida and I have not used a cruise bus before. But I did find the link for the following transportation:

Shuttles to Port Everglades Cruise Terminal

I would also be interested if anyone has used this or another bus.
I saw that one but their prices are out of this world so I guess we'll be driving.
It doesn't appear that they'll be any reasonable companies providing bus service for the time being.
Old September 17th, 2012, 03:20 PM
First Mate

I finally got through to a person at My Cruise Bus.com and it appears that they are not going to be replacing Cruise Connection in the same fashion. They'll be doing charters to the ports for groups only & you cannot book individual fares as Cruise connection did in the past.
They did provide me with another bus service that will be taking passengers similar to Cruise Connection & that is Escot Bus Service.
About Us | Escot Bus Lines
At first I though they would be an alternative to Cruise Connection but after seeing their prices for my location---$90 round trip per person to Port Everglades we've defitlely decided that driving would be the best way to go.
If their price was only slightly more than driving I would consider the bus but since it's way more + I can get off the ship & drive home before their bus even arrives at the port it's a no brainier.
I wish them good luck with selling their seats.
Old September 17th, 2012, 05:12 PM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

They're going to need good luck with high pricing like that!

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Old September 21st, 2012, 09:53 AM
First Mate

At one time Princess used to book bus service for people living in Fl & sometimes at even cheaper rates than you could get on your own. I wonder what they're doing lately or even it they're booking busses any longer? It might be worth a try to see what they charge.