Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 12th, 2013, 10:33 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via Yahoo to IMACRUISEBUM2 Send a message via Skype™ to IMACRUISEBUM2
Wink Looking for cruise partners ( Princess lines)

Please be respectful of peoples post. I'm sure there are many people such as myself that Love to cruise and travel in general.
SO MANY TIMES WE JUST DON'T HAVE A CABIN PARTNER.

As a matter fact, I'm looking for a travel partner for the Hawaii cruise on the Star sapphire ( Princess Lines) November 20th-Dec 05
This is a 15 day cruise to Hawaii. Inside rooms start at 1099. I'd like to stay in a balcony room. Total cost per person is 1,600. Taxes included. THIS WORKS OUT TO LESS THEN 75.00 A DAY!
I've already put my deposited on a room. Going with or without a partner

Female,52 YEARS YOUNG, ! It's true! Retired for 13 years now, travel a lot! I enjoy the out doors,, all types of sight seeing, dining, and exotic places. and good Fun people! Very witty, Love to laugh and just have a great time. Out going and definitely have a good sense of humor. Educated and well traveled. Very down to earth Gal, no stress gal!
If ya want to go on this cruise it's going to be a blast! I'm interested in sharing the cost of the room. KH.
Sponsored Links
Old September 12th, 2013, 11:11 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hey.. my name is Patricia from AUstralia.. i have the same dilemma; 56 yrs old and widow.. have no one to come with me on a cruise.. hawaiian cruise sounds great.. have also been considering south pacific.. I am like you with great sense of humor and no stress gal too!!
Old October 7th, 2013, 05:34 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via Yahoo to IMACRUISEBUM2 Send a message via Skype™ to IMACRUISEBUM2

Hi Patricia! Sorry for the delay in response. I have a shipmate for this Hawaiian cruise, however you seem like you'd be a hoot and loads of fun! Send me a PM so I can get your e-mail address! look forward...
Old November 6th, 2013, 02:22 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Pat!

I'm a 59 yr. old retired govt worker with a great sense of humor. I am interested in the Cruise on the Grand Princess on Feb 3 from S.F. To Hawaii. 15 days for $1200!

If you are interested please PM me. I live in Sacto, CA
Old February 13th, 2014, 06:39 PM
Familiar Face

Hello! I am an active retired teacher from Florida, I am a non-smoker, casual drinker and just love to cruise. I am friendly and outgoing .Plus I love all the onboard ship stuff. I am presently in New Zealand, and would love to see the south pacific island for 10-14 days, leaving from Christchurch or Auckland. I am in need of a comapnion for anytime in April or May 2014. If interested let me know. vamoonbeam@comcast.net