Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Other Cruise Lines > Regent Seven Seas Cruises
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 17th, 2003, 02:34 PM
Beginner

Send a message via AIM to jojog
Default Alaska on the Mariner

Hi All..

We would love any help regarding Alaska cruises on the Mariner.

Looking for answers to: questions regarding shore excursions, dress for the cruise, and weather conditions..... We are sailing in July..

Thanks for all your help.
Sponsored Links
Old June 28th, 2003, 09:27 PM
mimigirl

Default Re: Alaska on the Mariner

Greetings!
I hope you don't mind me asking, but how did you decide on the Mariner? I have been planning a summer 2004 trip and thought I had settled on HAL or Princess, but the few boards I have read said to seriously consider the Mariner. I guess I didn't think the Mariner was a great FAMILY choice, but the posts have people saying just the opposite. I believe the costs are a bit above the other two lines, but if the trip is truly a notch above, then I would be thrilled. Are you doing an Inside Passage trip out of Vancouver?
Again, hope you don't mind the inquiring mind!

MiMigirl