Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 10th, 2001, 12:08 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default THERMAL SUITE ON RADIANCE

Could someone tell me what the thermal suite on the Radiance of the Seas is? I'm thinking it must be a type of spa treatment, if so, what is involved and what is the cost?
Sponsored Links
Old May 11th, 2001, 12:20 PM
Albert Guasch

Default Re: THERMAL SUITE ON RADIANCE

The Thermal Suite is a modern twist on a Turkish bath. It is a quite area of the spa providing a Aroma Therapy room, a Sauna, a light steam room, and four large ceramic tile lounge chairs that are heated. The room has very large picture windows, providing a relaxing view of the sea. Some soothing background music is also played. It is very relaxing. The cost was $15 per day and they had a less expensive package for the entire cruise. If you pay for another spa treatment such as a massage or facial, etc., you can also use it at no additional cost for that day. I would suggest you try it once and then go from there. On our inaugural voyage, they were still fixing some bugs so I only used it once. Good Luck! When are you sailing?
Old May 12th, 2001, 01:02 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: THERMAL SUITE ON RADIANCE

thanks for the info. we will be on the September 8/01 sailing to Alaska.