Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 3rd, 2002, 08:33 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default 2003 schedules

I am trying to make vacation plans for either Bermuda or Australia for 2003. When do sailing schedules come out for next year? I was wondering if the Nordic Empress was still going to sail to Bermuda and was it available for mid-April. We were also wondering if the Legend was going to be back in Australia in December of 2003. I work in a school and have to take my vacations during Spring, Summer (I only get 2 weeks off in the summer) and Winter Breaks and I am trying to find interesting places to visit without going back to the Carribean. I have been to Alaska, Panama Canal, and the British Isles over the last couple of years. This year we are going with friends to the Southern Carribean and visiting Belize and Cozumel for the first time. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Old March 3rd, 2002, 09:59 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna
Default Re: 2003 schedules

Hi Pam,
You may want to try posting in the "bargain finder" and see if any travel agents can come up with anything for you yet. It may just be a little early, but its always worth a try:

<http://www.cruisemates.com/findcruise/index.cfm>
Good Luck, hope you find the right cruise!

Donna
Tuesday Chat Host
Old March 9th, 2002, 05:22 PM
Passenger

iF YOU FIND OUT IF THE NORDIC EMPRESS IS GOING TO BE REPLACED IN 2003 PLKEASE LET ME KNOW
Old March 27th, 2002, 12:29 AM
Bobbie(Lady Jag)

Pam, sorry can't help you, but I just wanted to let you know I feel your pain about having to travel during Spring Break, Summer or Winter Break! We have two kids in school and since the older one has started middle school, we can't take him out anymore. It's very hard to find cruises in the summer, isn't it? We've done the Caribbean, done the Pac NW and Ren. isn't in Tahiti anymore. It seems like Australia cruises aren't offered during the early summer and all that's left is Europe, which is great, but it's hard to see anywhere other than port cities. Whine, whine, whine. Okay. I feel better now. :o) Good luck with your planning!