Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 14th, 2002, 05:48 PM
tinker

Default Crown and Anchor Magazine

Crown and Anchor mailed out a new magazine the beginning of April. Has anyone gotten it yet? I am interested in booking a cruise or two and am wondering what coupons are in the new book. I know that the amounts will be according to what level you are. I just want to know what the coupons are for. I always get my book after the coupons have expired. I called Crown and Anchor and they said they have no idea what coupons are in the book. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
Sponsored Links
Old April 15th, 2002, 06:52 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Crown and Anchor Magazine

I am sitting here and laughing because I don't think anyone has gotten this magazine!
It is truly pathetic and is called poor customer relations. Please look back a few messages and see how other people have wondered how we can get this "prized" magazine. Good luck! Happy cruising
Old April 15th, 2002, 07:21 AM
tinker

I did see the older thread after I posted this. I am going to tell my TA to show this thread to her RCCL rep. It is a disgrace that the customer relations is so bad with this company. They really need to do something about it.
Old April 15th, 2002, 12:17 PM
Sk8

We did receive our magazine. However I don't have it with me at work. I will bring it tomorrow and let you know what coupons are in there this time around.
Old April 15th, 2002, 07:36 PM
tinker

Thank you so much Sk8. I want to book a Mexican Riviera for the Fall, but don't want to book it and then find out there is a coupon in the book. There was one in the last book, but I got that book after the coupon had expired.
Old April 16th, 2002, 10:42 AM
Sk8

Ok, I actually remembered to bring the mag in with me today, however, I have noticed that all the coupons expired on 2/28/02. But anyway, there is a coupon for $150 off per statetoom for 7 night Alaska, 7 night Canada/New England or 10 night Canada/New England. There is a $250 off per stateroom for 10 night Hawaii, 11 night Hawaii, or 12 night Scandinavia/Russia. Also $150 per stateroom 7 night Bermuda, 7 night Mediterranean or 7 night Mexican Riviera. Finally a $250 off per stateroom for 13 night Transcanal, 14 night Transcanal or a 14 night Exotic Destination. Various ships are involved on all these coupons like the Legend of The Seas, the Brilliance of the Seas, the Grandeur of the Seas, the Vision of the Seas, Spendour of the Seas and I think that's it. But like I said they all expired the end of Feb and they are all for specific dates. Hope this helps someone.
Old April 16th, 2002, 12:27 PM
tinker

There is a new book on the way or so I am told. . It was supposed to have been mailed the beginning of April. I also received the book with the coupons you are talking about. Received them about 3 weeks ago. Thanks anyway.
Old April 16th, 2002, 01:55 PM
Dean Renner

Default Re: Re: Crown and Anchor Magazine

I just spoke with the C & A office and found out a few things that may help everyone.

First, Iíd like to say that I spoke with a lady named Shica, who is efficient and pleasent, so you may want to ask for her when you call.

So here it is: you need to enroll yourself in the C & A association Ė youíre not automatically enrolled by going on cruises, as I had assumed. You can enroll yourself via RCCLís website, or by calling this number: 1-800-526-9723 (and thanks again, Jim for the number!) At that time, they will give you a C & A member number. When you contact them you will need to use this member number.

She said that the new editions are going out April 18th

So thatís it. Letís see how it goes.................

Dean
Old April 17th, 2002, 05:53 AM
tinker

When I called they told me the new mags were sent out on April 8th. I still don't think anyone knows what they are doing there.