Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 25th, 2004, 06:27 PM
Passenger

Default Anyone done the Dolphin/Snorkeling excursion in Cozumel

Hi,
I was just wondering if anyone has done this dolhin excursion. It seems like quite a bit of money. (around $135.00) But it also looks like you have quite a bit of time with the dolphins. Just curious I guess to see if anyone thought it was worth the money.
Sponsored Links
Old January 26th, 2004, 05:40 AM
VTJen

Default Re: Anyone done the Dolphin/Snorkeling excursion in Cozumel

My teens did the Dolphin Swimlast Feb in Cozumel. They absolutely loved it. My husband and I watched and video taped the event. They allow family members not participating out on the pier to watch, video and take pictures. This was nice as we could video our own kids, and not have to pay $50 for the video with a lot of strangers in it. We did buy a couple of the pictures though. We all felt it was worth the money.