Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 8th, 2003, 10:32 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default online embarkation forms

Ok, I know I am getting antsy with 76 days left but was wondering now that the cruise is paid in full, can we fill out our embarkation forms online now or do we have to wait for documents to come in the mail? And yes sometimes I post just the see the # of days I have left!

First Cruise Radiance - Alaska

Sponsored Links
Old June 8th, 2003, 11:20 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: online embarkation forms

Yes, you can fill out your form now as long as you have your reservation number.
Old June 8th, 2003, 02:09 PM
Yeoman

We were just on the "Radiance" and even though I had filled out the forms online, the gate agent re-enterd all the information. She was very apolgetic yet didn't explain why this happened. From watching the boards, I think this is the exception rather than the rule and it was only 2-3 extra minutes out of my day.
Old June 8th, 2003, 05:56 PM
Cruise Maniac

I tried to fill out the online embarkation forms with about 70 days until sailing, but they wouldn't "take" until less than 60 days to go. Don't know if anyone else has had this experience, but don't despair if you don't have any luck this early...try again closer to sailing date.
Old June 8th, 2003, 06:05 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

I was able to fill in all my information at the Royal Caribbean web-site for a 2-22-04 cruise, no problem as long as you have the right number. You can also call Royal Caribbean for your number. You do have to wait until 60 days before your cruise to actually book excursions on-line, but you can still check them out before that.

Message Boards Moderator
Old June 8th, 2003, 06:37 PM
Cruise Maniac

If your passport expires before the recommended time (I believe it was 3 months after the cruise end date) the online form will not work. At least it didn't last Dec.
Old June 8th, 2003, 08:26 PM
Cruise Maniac

Donna,

I wish I had read the 60 day thing for excursions before I booked the Whale tour. I just went on line to book it. They will probably notify me that it didn't take. And I do have the confirmation #, thanks.

Phil,

Since this is an Alaskan cruise we are going on, are passports still needed to use the online feature of embarkation? This is no problem with two of us, but four others in our party aren't planning on renewing passports. They are over 3 mos past expiration date.

Thanks all for filling me in. This is a terrific website!!

Old June 8th, 2003, 08:35 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna
Default Re: Re: online embarkation forms

Laurik,
Did you book the whale watching with an independent company, or with the cruiseline?
WE went with Capt. Larry, it was great!

Message Boards Moderator
Old June 8th, 2003, 09:20 PM
Cruise Maniac

We booked with the cruiseline this time. I know there are great things said about capt Larrry, but since this our first cruise, we will probably book everything from the ship. We like the feeling of the cruiseline being responsible. When we get more of a feel for how things work, we will get a bit more independent. Therefore we must take another cruise to assert our independence...right?!

So will wait to hear from RCCL if they took my reservation early.