Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 6th, 2003, 02:17 PM
Passenger

Default RCI - Labadee - SeaTrek Waverunner

My family and I are sailing on the Navigator on December 27. One of the reasons we picked this cruise was for the SeaTrek Waverunner excursion on Labadee, Hispaniola.

We've just found out this excursion will not be offered through RCI and we're VERY disappointed.

Does anyone have contact information for SeaTrek so we could try to book on our own?

I have tried Google with no luck.

Thanks,

Linda
Sponsored Links
Old August 6th, 2003, 03:16 PM
browezilla

Default Re: RCI - Labadee - SeaTrek Waverunner

Everything on Labadee is controlled by RCCL. It is a private RCCL area, no outside vendors allowed. If RCCL doesn't offer the excursion, you're out of luck unfortunately.
Old August 6th, 2003, 03:18 PM
Craig

Hi Linda,

It still shows as a valid excursion on their (RCI's) web site and I would be surprised if they stopped offering it. One of their most popular excursions. Where did you hear it's not being offered?

Also, I may be mistaken but I think SeaTrek if part of Royal Caribbean.

Regards,

Craig ..
Old August 6th, 2003, 03:36 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: RCI - Labadee - SeaTrek Waverunner

The Waverunner excursion is still listed under Labadee as one of the excursions that might be offered at some time during the year.

However, when I enter my Booking ID, the SeaTrek Waverunner excursion is not offered for our sailing. Maybe it's because we're due to be in Labadee on December 29... do they scale back during the Christmas holidays??

I called RCI and the agent tried to get me direct contact information, but said she found none.

The only excursion (of six possible) that is offered for our sailing is the Arawak Aqua Park... not what my 19- and 21-year old had in mind when we booked.

Linda
Old August 6th, 2003, 04:04 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

Hi Linda,
I can't believe they wouldn't offer it, it was very popular and tons of fun when we did it on our Explorer cruise. If they don't offer it, there is nothing else, its a private part of the island and no other venders are there. I'd keep checking the web-site and see if you can book it.

Message Boards Moderator
Old August 7th, 2003, 07:29 AM
Craig

Hi Linda,

It really sounds to me like it may just be too early for you to book them for an end of December cruise.

I remember on our cruises many of the excursions didn't show up until about 60 days b4 the cruise date.

I would keep checking !!!

Have fun,

Craig ...

p.s. We did the Waverunners every time and enjoyed them so much that we went out and bought one this summer.
Old August 8th, 2003, 10:59 AM
First Mate

I just looked up my excursions for Navigator 8/30 sailing and they show up as all being open. I doubt it is sold out this far ahead. I'm sure it is just a matter of them not having the system updated yet. I concur with craig... keep checking and don' t worry, there will be plenty for them to do.

Old August 8th, 2003, 11:06 AM
browezilla

Yeah, I think on the website it says that you can only book 60 or 30 days in advance
Old August 8th, 2003, 11:28 AM
Passenger

That's good news. Thanks everyone.

I'll keep checking every so often to see if they've added any excursions for Labadee. I know they only posted the excursions for this sailing last week. I just assumed they'd post them all at once.

We did manage to reserve and pay for all our other excursions, so Labadee is the only place we're not set up yet.

141 days and counting...

Linda
Old August 12th, 2003, 02:00 PM
Passenger

Good news! They just added the Waverunner excursion (and others) to our sailing!

Linda
Old August 12th, 2003, 02:04 PM
Craig

Glad to hear the good news.
Have a great time ....

Craig