Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 10th, 2003, 10:46 AM
Maria65

Default Family Oceanview Staterooms

I'm currently booked on Voyager with 2 oceanview cabins on deck 2 for my husband, 4 kids and myself. There are still several Family Oceanview Staterooms available on higher decks.

Should I keep my current reservations or would it be better to switch?I thought it would be nice to have two bathrooms, but I'm not sure about being on the lowest deck. Are the waits for evlevators a problem down there? Engine noise? We're right near the forward elevators.

Has anyone stayed in these Family cabins? They're not suites, but they do look like they have more breathing room. What are the precise bedding accomodations? It says they sleep 6, but the picture only shows a double bed and a pull-out couch. Cabin 8200 has an odd shape, has anyone seen it?
Sponsored Links

Bookmarks

Tags
7500, 8200, cabin, family, navigator, oceanview, seas