Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 29th, 2004, 07:41 PM
Default Royal Caribbean Credit Card Points

Looking for information on the rewards program with the Royal Caribbean credit card.Has anyone tried redeeming any of their points? I'm ready to book a 4 night Bahamas cruise and I am wondering if I will receive all the listed things in the 5k point reward or if I can pick just one.Any info will be greatly appreciated!!! Does anyone know if these points can be used in conjuntion with coupons like the ones you receive in the Crown and Anchor magazine? Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old January 30th, 2004, 12:01 PM
Default Re: Royal Caribbean Credit Card Points

I just redeemed points from my card. For each category you can choose only one. But, you can use multiple points in each category. For example, if you want the robes, it will cost you 5,000 points. If you want the on board credit of 50 dollars, it will cost you another 5,000 points. I redeemed 5,000 points 8 times for a total of 40,000 points called last Monday and received all 8 certificates on Friday. They said it would take 6-8 weeks, received them in four days. Once you get them, fill out the back side and check off the item you want. You must mail them to the address listed 5 days before your cruise. For an extra charge of 16 dollars, they will priority mail them.

40000, board, card, caribbean, check, credit, international, multiple, people, points, program, rccl, rewards, royal, visa