Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 5th, 2004, 12:25 PM
Heather THANKS!

Default Need help! Voyager: Building the World's Largest Cruise Ship

Ok.
I had this great plan for Valentine's Day:
I was going to show my boyfriend this 3 part video (that is wonderful if you have not seen it) and after he sees how cool the ship is, surprise him with our tickets for our Feb. 28, 2004 Explorer of the Seas cruise that I bought.
I met a woman on cruisecritic that said she would tape the video off her dvd and mail it to me but just let me know that she is unable to do it.
If anyone has this video that I could either BORROW or is willing to copy and mail me a video of it - I would be so grateful.
I can pay you thru paypal for shipping and tapes (or rental fee)...
It cost $60 to order it online and I just don't have that after paying for both of us to take this cruise but I really think my plan is a great idea and would REALLY be a good Valentine's Surprise...
any cupids want to help me??

It is a 3 part video they sell on the ship - VOYAGER: BUILDING THE WORLDS LARGEST CRUISE SHIP

Thanks in advance
email me at heathernijoli@hotmail.com
Sponsored Links