Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 17th, 2004, 07:56 AM
DPB

Default Voyager of the Seas - cabin 9390

Wondering if anyone has information on cabin 9390 on VOS...a balcony cabin aft. Are there views from the balcony off to the side of the ship as well as to the rear? Just curious.
Sponsored Links
Old October 17th, 2004, 12:23 PM
DonD

Default Re: Voyager of the Seas - cabin 9390

We had this cabin earlier this year and we loved it. Yes, you can see off to the side of the ship while you are standing. It is a long walk to the elevators but not that bad. Never felt the ship move or heard any noise whatsoever.
If I were to rebook the VOS, I would not hesitate to book 9390 again.
Have a great cruise, Don & Jennifer
Old October 17th, 2004, 03:27 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

Hi DPB,
We were one cabin above Don and Jennifer and loved it, yes, had both rear and side views. Some of the other cabins and suites back there had some beams to block their view, most were disappointed with that as I would of been too, but on the side like these are, not a problem. Like Don pointed out, the elevators/stairs are midship, so there is a lengthy walk to get to them, but after a few days, you get used to it too.

Message Boards Moderator
Old October 30th, 2004, 08:54 PM
Cruise Maniac

DPB,

We were right next door in 9392 - Jul 2003. If given the choice between a standard balcony looking port or starboard and an aft cabin, I'd choose aft every time! It is a great view from back there. Yes, the walk to the elevators is lengthy but it is very much worth it.

I peered over to 9390 a couple of times and noticed that balcony layout is one I'd readily accept also. As DonD mentioned, you feel no movement back there.

Don & Jennifer - was Carlos (from Dominican Republic) your steward? Probably not, I'm sure they move these folks around quite a bit.

Anyway - DPB - enjoy your cruise! We'll be on VOS for the Thanksgiving cruise....can hardly wait! Unfortunately, we couldn't land an aft cabin....

Harry