Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 7th, 2005, 12:59 PM
cindy777

Default Brillance of the Sea-Meditriaan

Balcony question and food? I will have my first balcony on Deck 7. Are there any rooms to avoid? The Seaview cafe, is there a charge to eat there? Does the sit down menu have any pasta in evening since it is a Italy cruise, or at least plain steak.I have a picky husband. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old February 7th, 2005, 03:27 PM
Jacquelyn

Default Re: Brillance of the Sea-Meditriaan

We were on the Brilliance last June. To say the least the food is ok. I could get the same quality food at Red Lobster or Olive Garden. Nothing spectacular. Definitly disappointed with the food. We were in a suite on the 8th floor. It is definitely a must to have a balcony on this cruise.

Bookmarks

Tags
brillance, menus, restaurant, seas