Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 10th, 2005, 09:38 PM
Jimmy Roberts

Default Sovereign of the Sea Restaurants

How many of them are there and are they any good?
Sponsored Links
Old June 11th, 2005, 12:44 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Sovereign of the Sea Restaurants

2 main dining rooms, windjammer, johnny rockets and sorrentos pizza. Windjammer buffet food ok, johnny rockets ok but there is a surcharge, sorrentos pizza pretty good, and the main dining room are excellent.
Old June 13th, 2005, 05:01 PM
Randy Younger

I was on Voyager when it first sailed and the Johnny Rockets menu was pricey. Apparantly there were a lot of complaints, as the food became free on this and the other ships I sailed shortly after. All they charged for was sodas, shakes and sundaes. What is the policy on The Sovereign? I am taking a small group on in December. I have been on this ship twice before, but there wasn't a Johnny Rockets then.
Old June 13th, 2005, 11:52 PM
Cruise Maniac

As of April Johnny Rockets charged a surcharge of about $3.95 per person (as best I can remember) to be seated then sodas, shakes, malts, beer and some othe things cost extra. The food was all you can eat but as far as I could tell the food was a freshly cooked version of what you can order from room service. The burgers, In my opinion, were weak and had it not been for the surcharge waiver cupons I got at boarding from my Crown and Anchor membership, I probably would not have ate there. We ate at Johnny Rockets last year while on the Mariner and it was better but not all that great.