Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 10th, 2005, 09:25 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to SandyS
Default Crown & Anchor Question

We have completed our 5th cruise with RC and are now Crown and Anchor Platinum members. Is there a special check-in in Port Canaveral for Platinum Members? How about disembarking too? Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old October 11th, 2005, 09:47 AM
Cruise Maniac

Hi!Look in your Crown & Anchor magazine to know your benefits.Mateli
Old October 11th, 2005, 11:09 AM
Cruise Maniac

Hi:

My DH and I just returned from the Radiance of the Seas last week and we're Diamond members......I've kind of lost count but I think this was our 15th cruise with RCL and 34th cruise overall. There were different lines to check in for Platinum and Diamond members but I completed the on line set/sail pass and there were a lot of them open with no one going to them. They were by far the best to check in. We didn't even wait in the Diamond line, although there was only one person ahead of us. We flew home from Hawaii and when I asked about a special lounge to wait to disembark, I was told that the ship didn't have one. I asked two different people because we had used this before but was told no it depended on what port you were flying home from, which didn't make any sense to me. We hadn't sailed with RCl for awhile, trying other lines, so this was the first time we used the private Concierge Lounge onboard the ship and it was really neat. We went there before dinner and had all of the free drinks we wanted.....whatever we wanted. They had beer, mixed drinks, champagne, whatever. It really saved on our bar bill, although we're not big drinkers anyway, but it was nice. They also had snacks there, like you needed them before dinner.....

Happy Cruising.....Buddy
Old October 14th, 2005, 05:55 PM
Passenger

There is a separate check-in at Port Canaveral for Platinum & up. Have fun.
Old October 26th, 2005, 09:31 PM
Cruise Maniac

We were at Canaveral back in May and sailed on the Sovereign. You will find the lines for suites and platinum/diamond C & A to the right side of the regular lines inside the terminal building after you go up the escalators. Even though you are using the special C & A line, I would still recommend that you go to the RCL website after your final payment is made and print out the new "Set Sail Pass". It really speeds up check-in. In September, we were on board ship the Enchantment in 10 minutes!

LL