Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 13th, 2006, 04:20 PM
Passenger

Default RCCL - Freedom of the Seas May-Dec 2007 Sail Dates

RCCL website has dates for Jan-Apr 2007. Does anyone know when remainder of 2007 dates will be available?

Also, I've been reading on Disney cruiseline posts that wait lists exist for DCL and as a result their popular dates and cheaper rates are already booked before they're available to book on-line.

Is there anything similar for RCCL to get on a wait list for 2007 dates that aren't available yet. Seems like Freedom of the Seas will book early, so want to make sure we don't miss opportunity.
Sponsored Links
Old March 14th, 2006, 07:43 AM
Passenger

I am looking at same timeframe to book Freedom of the Seas too and called my Cruise Agent and they told me RCCL do not release those sailing dates yet but if you want a specific date for sailing, just give them the date and they will call RCCL to book it for you.