Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 27th, 2007, 10:14 PM
Beginner

Default SPLIT A PRIVATE TOUR IN ROME ON RCCL-MED CRUISE-Nov 10-17

Anyone interested in splitting the fee for a private tour and driver in Rome, Italy, for the med cruise on Voyager-RCCL. Nov10-17? The key is to book as one reservation. and we will save a bundle. The tour that my husband and I put together is basically all the sights that the first time visitor would want to see. We will also be seeing some Jewish sights. The tour can hold only up to 8 people and two of those seats are for the guide and driver. So that leaves 6 open seats, we have two, so we are looking for 4 more people. The closer we get to 4 more people, the more we save. If you are interested, please respond.

UPDATE: We have two more confirmed people. We are looking for two more people. If some is a party of 4 or 5 we probably can accomodate. The tour company tells me that we would be moved into a larger vehicle.
We will save even more $$$

Please note: We will be booking the tour. So that means that once we receive funds and they are deposited and cleared, there will be no cancellations or changes. In order to protect our selves we will only accept a cashiers or personal check. Once that clears, we will book the tour and email the tour confirmation # and make arrangements to meet on the ship.

I have done all the homework so that you don't have to. I am interested in getting the most for my money and this tour is the best thing going. This company is a member of BBB and has a very high rating. The tour will pick us up at the cruise ship terminal and drop us off at the same. The pricing imight seem high but compared to what the cruise line offers we will see tons more.
Sponsored Links
Old May 2nd, 2007, 04:37 PM
Beginner

Default Sounds great, wrong date

We would love to do this BUT we are going on October 24. Any chance you can provide the name of the tour company so we can try to use them on our cruise?

Sharden
Old July 15th, 2007, 09:41 PM
Passenger

Hi there,
If you still need more people for the tour, pls send me the itenary bc I want to visit the Pompei site and spend sometime there. Pls email me at dece16us@yahoo.com
Thanks
Janette