Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 10th, 2007, 04:02 PM
Beginner

Default BEST OCEANVIEW DECKS ON MAJESTY OF THE SEAS

What in your opinion is the best oceanview deck (and/or room) on the Majesty of the Seas? Please include Superior Oceanview opinions also.
Sponsored Links
Old June 29th, 2007, 11:57 AM
Passenger

We Have been on the Majesty 3 times. Each time we were just automaticly booked on the 7 floor. It is the floor were people walk by. We have kids and they love the big window. Noone looks on and the kids decorate the windows with beenies or pictures.
Old June 30th, 2007, 08:36 PM
Passenger

Majesty is one of my favorites...My first cruise on our honeymoon when she was brand new and the biggest ship in the world. I have stayed on Deck 2 4-5-6-8-9 and I will tell you my favorite deck it 6 - the tween deck. All the Oceanview cabins are relatively the same size except for deck 9 where they are a bit larger but the view is out over the lifeboats and not my favorite...Try the tween deck you might really like it. No on walks by your window, the windows are the large size not the portholes, and it's a few steps up or a few steps down to so many of the public areas!

Mary
Old July 1st, 2007, 11:09 AM
Cruise Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryEBS
Majesty is one of my favorites...My first cruise on our honeymoon when she was brand new and the biggest ship in the world. I have stayed on Deck 2 4-5-6-8-9 and I will tell you my favorite deck it 6 - the tween deck. All the Oceanview cabins are relatively the same size except for deck 9 where they are a bit larger but the view is out over the lifeboats and not my favorite...Try the tween deck you might really like it. No on walks by your window, the windows are the large size not the portholes, and it's a few steps up or a few steps down to so many of the public areas!
Thanks Mary. I will be on deck 6 in one month.